*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Get the powerful, expandable mapping pocket-sized GPS. Your Magellan eXplorist 400 features built-in mapping and unlimited storage using optional secure digital (SD) cards so you can take as many maps with you as you want to.
Add detailed street maps, topo or lake maps using optional Magellan MapSend software. The high-speed USB data port makes downloading information easy and Geocache Manager software enables you to download caches directly to your GPS. 8 MB of built-in maps and 8 MB of internal memory enable you to save 5 track log files, 20 routes and 500 points of interest. Save as many as you need to optional SD cards.
Intelligently designed for comfortable right or left handed use, the clearly marked keypad provides one-touch access to all your most important features. Joystick controller makes scrolling the simple menus fun and easy. The large backlit display is easy-to-read day or night. Customizable navigation screens show your location, speed, direction, and distance to destination and more, just the way you want it.
Slip your compact (2.2 in x 4.7 in) eXplorist 400 into your pocket and let it guide you on every outdoor adventure. Magellan TrueFixTM technology provides superior accuracy and reliability, giving you the freedom to explore without concern of getting lost.
* Large screen - Large, easy-to-read screen dominates this pocket-sized powerhouse
* Easy-to-use - Navigate in seconds with simple menus, one-button shortcut to key features and joystick control
* Built-in maps - North American or European basemap shows major roads, parks, waterways and many points of interest
* SD-card expandability - Add unlimited MapSend topographic maps or turn-by-turn street routing
* Simple file system - Save, organize and access all your stored data with ease
* USB data port - Manage maps and waypoints and download coordinates from your PC
* TrueFix technology - Reliable accuracy to within 3 meters
* Area calculation - Instantly see the distance and area between any geographic points
* Vertical profile - View graphical elevation changes for where you've been or where you're going
* Geocache Manager - PC application to download and organize coordinates from the Internet
* Track logging - Store 5 track files with 2000 points each and an unlimited number on your own SD cards
* Four navigation screens - Map, Compass, Locator and Satellite Status deliver easy-to-use information
Rugged construction - Encased in rubber armored, impact resistant plastic
* Water resistant - Don't worry about getting it wet
Languages - Choose English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Dutch or Norwegian.
* No service fees - Ready to use with no activation required
* Full Warranty - One-year in North America